Spray dryer is used to dry solid liquid such as solution and suspending liquid. In the tower, the materials can be heated in short time and evaporated quickly and the temperature of heat exchanger is lower so that it has little impact on the solubility, color, flavor and nutrition of the product. Therefore, this equipment is widely used in the industries of food, medicine and chemical products, especially suitable to dry the heat-sensitive materials by spraying such as thick milk, soy milk, egg liquid, blood meal, medicament, yeast and food additives.
Shanghai Goldcheer Machinery Co.,Ltd has made much experiment and research on spray dryer. We adopt the multiple-gun spraying and cyclone powder collection technology to transport the powder to the tower top and make the powder attach with fog drop in milk production. We also adopt the second stage drying and cooling technologies by the vibration fluidized bed and the lecithin coating technologies. After attaching with the fog drop, the milk powder becomes the hollow granule and has its thermal physical property and solubility improved distinctly. The second stage of drying and cooling technologies by vibration fluidized bed can prolong the drying time and save energy when the drying speed of the milk powder is lowered. The dried milk powder can be packed immediately after it cools down so that the second pollution is avoided and the quality of milk powder is improved
|Heating area（m2)||Spray nozzle||Steam|
(1) Rapid drying speed. A short period which generally takes 3~30s, As the liquid materials are atomized into foggy drops of 20~60μm, the surface area reaches 200~5000㎡/m³ and the moisture of materials will be easily vaporized and dried. in the high temperature air current, 95~98% of moisture can be instantly evaporated. the drying only takes a few seconds.
(2) Lower drying temperature. the concurrent type spray drying form is adopted to make the liquid drops flow in the same direction as that of the hot air, though the temperature of hot air is relatively higher, the hot air will contact the foggy drops immediately after it enters the drying chamber. the temperature in the chamber drops rapidly and the surface temperature, which is generally 50~60℃, won’t exceed the wet bulb temperature of the heating air. in addition, the staying period of materials in the dryer is short, so the final temperature of materials won’t be too high. therefore, it is very suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
(3) Wide application. it can be suitable for drying food materials such as milk powder, soy milk powder, fruit and vegetable powder, as well as chemical products.
(4) As the drying is completed instantly, the granules of finished products can basically keep a ball shape similar to liquid drops. the products have good dispersion. fluidity and solubility.
(5) Simplified production process with convenient operation and control